WE HAVE CHOSEN IMQ, ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ITALIAN CERTIFICATION BODIES
For the validation of its business management systems, we at INTRAC have chosen IMQ, a prestigious Italian certifying body, among the most important in Europe in the activity of conformity assessment in the areas of safety, quality and sustainability for Italy and abroad, certification and inspections in the main industrial, service and manufacturing sectors.
Always attentive to certifications
We have always shown a genuine interest in management system certification, as it is representative of the recognition of the entrepreneurial skills of an organization that has been able to optimize its structure by equipping itself with efficient management, appropriate skills and suitable internal structures, as well as a guarantee of reliability for customers, suppliers, employees and collaborators, the more valid the more prestigious the body that issued the certification.
With the primary goal of satisfying our customers, we realized early on the importance of having certified management systems: in 2002 we obtained our first ISO 9001 corporate certification (TUV UK QA - No.I000324) and in 2006 our ISO 14001 environmental certification (TUV Nederland - No. 12803/1.2).
The current integrated quality-environment-safety management system complies with the international standards ISO 14001:2015 AND ISO 45001:2018.
THE BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION
THE OBJECTIVES OF OUR INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The certification of the management system is testimony to the commitment made by us at INTRAC, to the customers, in terms of the guarantees offered, transparency and quality.
Turning to INTRAC, a company with a certified quality, environmental and safety management system, means operating with a reality
- • marked by continuous improvement, which maintains high quality and management standards in all its business processes, periodically verified by the inspectors of the body that issued the certification;
- • capable of analyzing and understanding the needs and expectations of customers;
- • able to ensure that product/service characteristics have been defined to meet customer requirements and applicable mandatory requirements; which monitors and keeps under control the defined product/service characteristics;
• equipped with organizational processes specifically designed to ensure expected results and prevent nonconformities, resulting in increased customer satisfaction;
• that supports the adoption of a corporate policy in which respect for the environment and its territoryplays a leading role, making it possible to reduce the consumption of natural resources and energy and prevent pollution;
• That ensures compliance with current environmental and occupational health and safety legislation;
• that considers the health and safety of its workers as central by ensuring the reduction of the number of accidents, missed injuries and occupational diseases while making the production system more efficient.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Prevention, respect for the environment and consideration of all environmental resources destined to be depleted form the fundamental basis of INTRAC S.p.A.'s environmental management system.
For years we have been arranging for the control and containment of the environmental impacts of our industrial activities through the use of state-of-the-art production facilities, continuous improvement of our products' performance in terms of safety, health and environmental impact.
We ensure the monitoring of environmental impacts associated with the product life cycle by applying Screening Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)studies to our products, as well as by following the framework proposed by ISO 14040 and ISO 14044, which provides a cradle-to-gate approach, i.e., considering all environmental impacts from the extraction of raw materials to the packaging processes of the finished product before shipment to the customer.